Phriction Knowledge Center - Hexavara Technology We are Hiring! Part-time / Full-time Project Manager
Project Manager - Part Time/Full Time
- Develop product development schedules.
- Track outstanding deliverables, milestones and change requests.
- Manage software release content with key stakeholders like SQA and other project managers.
- Set up development milestones and entry or exit criteria.
- Follow project status and modify to mitigate risk and ensure success.
- Present regular project status upgrades to executive management.
- Liaise between company, customer and several third parties.
- Communicate between customer’s management groups and development teams.
- Leadership skills
- Persistence and determination
- The ability to use your initiative
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Business management skills
- The ability to organise your time and workload
- To be flexible and open to change
- To have a thorough understanding of computer systems and applications
- Understanding of Agile project management
- 5-8 hours/day
- 5 days/week
Key Performance Indicator / Deliverables during a Project
- Activity and Resource Planning
- Risk Management
- Motivated Team
- Controlled Schedule
- Customer Satisfaction
- Project Reports