DevOps Engineer - Intern
You will be involved in several projects as DevOps Engineer. Your responsibilities are:
- Implement the CI/CD pipeline.
- Manage CI and CD tools.
- Implement and maintain monitoring stacks.
- Build and maintain highly available systems.
- Automate operational processes as needed in compliance with the security requirements.
- Improve infrastructure development and application development.
Specific Internship Project / Research Area
Implement CI/CD Pipeline with Docker and GitLab
- Knowledge of Linux-based infrastructures and administration.
- Basic knowledge of AWS and/or other Cloud Computing Platform.
- Good understanding in Git.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of Agile project management
Working Hour & Period
- 5-8 hours/day
- 5 days/week
- 2 months
Key Performance Indicator
- System Availability
- Service Level Agreement Compliance
- Deployment Time
- Mean Time to Recovery
- Change Failure Rate
How to Apply
send your proposal to email@example.com
subject: devops_intern_[your name]